Job Title: Technical Engineer
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Fully remote - but must be based in the Benelux
Hours: Full-time - 6 months contract initially (potential to extend)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
We are working with a consultancy and together we have a new opportunity for an English/Dutch or German-speaking Technical Engineer to join their team for an initial period of 6 months, with potential for an extension.
You will be responsible for implementing and configuring tailor-made and supplier independent Identity & Access Management solutions.
What we're looking for:
As a Technical Engineer you will have:
- Experience of Azure Active Directory architecture and Azure Active Directory Connect
- Experience with Jira and SNOW
- Experience with Kerberos, DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO's,
- Experience with PowerShell and support tools
- Experience with Installing and troubleshooting Active Directory domain controllers 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019
- Working in Multi-tier environments and Red Forest concepts
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Technical, Engineer, Active Directory, Digital Identity, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking, Dutch-Speaking, German-speaking