Extraordinary opportunity available at a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Our product suite enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). We are pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
We are looking for a UX Researcher who will support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our platform . You will work directly with the Product Owners, UX Designers, Front-End Developers and Digital Leadership to better understand how users are interacting with our cloud platform through qualitative/quantitative research. You will leverage this data to inform and assist in evaluating new features and experiences developed by the Product team.
On a daily basis you will:
- Establish and evolve user-experience research infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, and in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on.
- Source participants for user research, testing, handle logistics and schedules around live testing
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools including moderated and unmoderated approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer goal oriented questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand specific user behavior
- During feature definition, work with Product Owners and UX Designers to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Regularly conduct user research and testing on the existing cloud application, to identify pain points and ensure consistent improvement on the current experience.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Cognitive Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- 3+ year's experience of UX Research experience
- Provide work samples focused on your process and experience
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews
- Experience with remote an in-person user testing methodologies
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way
- Self starter - ability to act autonomously
- Experience building flat prototypes for quick feedback
- Experience creating data informed user personas
- Can distill relevant information from a heap of data around user application behavior
- Willing to work remotely with teammates and stakeholders in different time zones
- Strong capability to understand complex data structure, diverse hierarchies and provide distilled feedback to PM and design team
- Experience conducting research with enterprise web-based products focused on platform administration
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management or Cybersecurity domain experience will be considered as a significant advantage
- Experience with enterprise products or services
- Background in SaaS products
Come join an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all who are qualified to apply.