Sr. IAM Consultant
About the Role:
In this role you will be required to collaborate very closely with the Product team around the product roadmap and design as well as the Professional Services team on the implementation projects. One of the key responsibilities would be to understand how the customers are using our product and identity the areas that need strengthening, including product design, features, documentation and training. This role will be a non-billable role and you are expected to interact with audiences both internal and external and wear multiple hats such as IGA SME, Product SME, Solution Architect, Product Designer depending on the audience you are interacting with. Roles and
- Assist in sales and pre-sales process including working with PoCs, Custom demos, Solution architecture design and technical presentations.
- Deploy, configure, and integrate IAM, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privilege Access Management, and Application Access Governance solutions in client environments.
- Be the technical leader within the Product Office
- Work closely with Product managers and designers to understand customer problems and translate those into features or solutions
- Work with Product Management through every step of the implementation
- Work closely with the Professional Services, Product Management, and other cross functional groups.
- Work with Training and Documentation team to ensure quality documentation and training courses
- Work with partners and customers to design ideal architecture for deployments.
- Interact with software users to gather and analyze business requirements; make sure products / software systems comply with business requirements.
- Collaborate with the Training Program Manager to plan, build, update the training curriculum and Certifications exams.
- Conduct Webinars, training sessions, write white papers
- Provide regular feedback to the leadership team on how to improve the product, documentation, training courses, certifications, and digital content
- Help with building certification exams and question banks. Essential Competencies:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Identity and IGA/PAM space
- Extremely Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate about working with people and sharing knowledge
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, multi-tasking and writing skills are required.
- Technical aptitude and ability to comprehend complex technical topics
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence across boundaries.
- Should have an exemplary customer service mindset, be highly motivated, and a team-player.
- Mindset to go and learn the product at very deep levels.
- Ability to spot challenges/risks ahead of time and re-plan project deliverables as and when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Electronics is preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products.
- Expertise in any of the IAM products such as - Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, SailPoint, CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Minder, Novel Identity and Access Manager, etc.
- Excellent experience in integrating multiple applications with IAM solutions.
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc. * Travel - 30 %
If you are interested in this position, please contact me at Ryan.Korman@cloud-international.com!