Exciting opportunity available to join an established, leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Our product suite enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). We are pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
The Senior UI/UX Designer will help us define a pleasant and user centric customer experience. This role is focused on designing UI/UX for our SAAS platform experience. You must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, and the various states of our user's experience through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. You should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration. Outside of exceptional and high-velocity UI/UX thinking, success in this role is dependent on being self-motivated, organized, open to feedback and critique, and being collaborative.
- Cultivate a holistic understanding of our business and SAAS platform to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product and various stakeholders.
- Work closely and collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers and various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute designs in time with your team's software roadmap.
- Contribute to and take divine interest in the construction of our evolving pattern library
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- QA your work, post UI development for visual and interactive perfection, and provide detailed feedback to developers for revisions.
- Maintain design systems and libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- Produce user-centric designs by creating user journey maps and developing personas
- Peer-review work of other designers in the team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or related product design field
- 5+ year's experience in a web-based, product centric company
- Low ego approach and highly collaborative
- Provide a customer centric digital portfolio representing your design process and
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts and variations. Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency creating wireframes and prototypes with Sketch and Adobe XD
- Understand and practice user-centric design principles
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences
- Willing to work remotely with teammates and stakeholders in different time zones
- Strong capability to understand complex data structure, provide design options on diverse hierarchies and do reasonable validation
- Experience with motion graphics and UI animations for web apps
- Experience with enterprise web-based products focused on platform administration
- Experience with HTML and CSS and front-end prototyping
- Experience with user research and data collection to guide design
- Knowledge of database and programming
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management or Cybersecurity domain experience will be considered as a significant advantage
- Experience with enterprise products or services
- Experience with technical platform products and developer users
- Background in SaaS products
Come join an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all who are qualified to apply.