Senior IAM Engineer
You will be employed as a Senior IAM Engineer to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train on Okta, SailPoint and other IAM technologies for our growing global customer base.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Hands on implementations with Okta customers to provide excellent consulting services.
- Customize Okta and other Identity Management solutions
- Troubleshoot and support Okta based applications and systems
- Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents
- Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
We do not expect a candidate to have all of these skills but a basic grasp of them and an understanding of Operating Systems, Programming and Databases is what we look for.
- 2+ years experience implementing enterprise identity management, access management and security solutions. (Okta, SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, etc.) in client environments
- Experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID Connect, AD and LDAP
- Good hands-on Java/J2EE experience
- Experience with Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, and MySQL.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in front of clients.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Experience working with cloud security technologies
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans