- Contact: Matthew Doherty
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH17984_1632154282
What we can offer:
- A like-minded group of personnel all full committed to securing customers systems and working together to overcome any and all hurdles
- Autonomy and trust to allow our staff to delivery best in class and highly customised solutions to our customers
- Ability to lead projects and have full visibility from inception to completion
- Fully remote working policy with flexibility to maximise our staff's ability to work on their terms
- A culture of continuous learning and development from junior to CEO
- Personal training budgets and time allocations along with attending major conferences to stay up to date in this ever changing industry
If you feel like you are an expert in the IAM field and have commercial SailPoint experience (either IdentityIQ or IdentityNow) we'd love to speak with you and find out if you could be our next member of the team!
Please apply within or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected characteristic.