- Contact: Brian Tautfest
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: 11/1/2021
- Expiry Date: 12 December 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH18369_1636677035
Established in 1997, we are a global, privately-held, management consulting, services and technology solution provider specializing in business service and process management solutions for commercial and federal markets. Headquartered in the United States, our company employs a diverse and talented team with more than 450 employees around the world with offices in Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
Drawing on our global organization and key business partners, we offer a wide range of services, products, and support dedicated to helping our clients improve service delivery, reduce operational costs and mitigate risk.
You will be employed as a Technical Consultant-Information Security to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train on the Identity Management solution by SailPoint for our growing global customer base.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Installation and configuration of Identity Management solutions
* Customize SailPoint IdentityIQ and other Identity Management solutions
* Implement integrations with SailPoint IdentityIQ and other Identity Management solutions
* Troubleshoot and support SailPoint IdentityIQ based applications and systems
* Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents
* Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
* 2 - 5 years experience implementing enterprise identity management, access management and security solutions. (E.g. SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, etc.) in client environments.
* 1+ year's technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into client's enterprise systems and infrastructure and managing the full SDLC.
* Very good technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP.
* Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments.
* Good hands-on Java/J2EE experience.
* Experience with Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, and MySQL.
* Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
* Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in front of clients.
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with Single Sign-on (SSO)
* Experience working with cloud security technologies
* Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
* A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans