- Contact: Sebastian Boudreau
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH18029_1632168235
This Job is Remote
The Sr. Sailpoint Engineer will join the ranks of the agile technical team with the following that includes but is not limited to: development tasks, technical documentation for organizational mission, and executing best practices regarding coding/designing
What this looks like:
* Build the integration of applications on the SailPoint Platform (BeanShell, Python scripting)
* On-boarding application for built-in and or custom connectors including development of build-map rules etc.
* Development of custom reporting and BeanShell rules
* Development of workflows for approval, notification and provisioning of connected and disconnected systems
* Work closely with scrum team on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline
What we require initially:
* Minimum of 3-4 years' programming experience in BeanShell, XML, and/or Java.
* Minimum of 2-3 years' of IAM (Identity Access Management) maintenance experience
* Minimum of 2-3 years' of hands-on SailPoint experience ideally including experience with IdentityIQ and IdentityNow
What would be great:
* Experience with SailPoint implementation and development (SailPoint Identity and Access Management)
* API programming experience
* Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes
* Experience with Active Directory and cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is a plus
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected characteristic.