- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH18653_1641805604
Full Time (Permanent)
London (Remote hybrid)
Up to £85,000 Base
A Family Centric business, with Identity and Access Management at the heart of their Operations, are going through a pivotal growth period at the moment, and are seeking to grow out their Identity Governance function, and recruit a SailPoint Architect, looking for their next challenge in their career.
This individual will have 5+ years of experience working in the field of Identity & Access Management, working as a Consultant, or Architect, on large scale projects. You will ideally be looking for a challenge, where you will be given the autonomy of running the project on the client side, and ensuring a successful delivery.
Do you have?
- Experience working on; SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) or Identity Now (INow)
- Experience working on and generating High Level, and Low Level design requirements for clientele on IAM projects
- Leading IAM Deployments, Building and presenting RFPs, and POCS, generating documentation.
- Consultancy Experience
- Ideally you will have a wider background in other IAM tools, and strong conceptual understanding of other Pillars (e.g Privileged Access Management)
This role would be great for someone looking to become a pivotal part of a Business, and make a meaningful impact on the wider team and organisation, that will accelerate your growth.
This Opportunity will be primarily remote based, but will require UK travel from time to time, No Sponsorship can be provided at this time.
If this sounds like it could be for you, please reach out on