- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH18651_1641913800
London (Primarily remote)
Up to £75,000 Basic + Benefits
We are engaged with an Organisation on the forefront of Enterprise businesses adoption of Identity & Access Management technologies. Now they are seeking a Privileged Access Management Specialist to help guide customers through their transformation journey.
Are you a skilled Architect looking to utilise your engineering background within PAM, to take ownership on these pivotal projects, and be responsible for Maturing Clients security posture?
This is a great chance to grow directly alongside an organisation going from strength to strength, and have a truly autonomous role, which gives you a sense of responsibility and impact.
Do you have?
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools
- Good Knowledge of CyberArk from an Engineering and Architectural capacity
- Hands on experience with PSM Connector implementation
- Ensures that security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards and procedures are aligned with overall security standards
Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Solid documentation skills
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification is a plus
Don't hesitate to reach out for a discrete and direct conversation,Thomas.email@example.com