Ping Identity Consultant
Working with some of the most complex and challenging Ping Identity projects in the US, our Identity and Access Management specialist client is looking for top IAM professionals that can become future leaders in the company. As an established Ping Identity expert you can expect to be working alongside some of the best minds in the IAM industry promoting collaboration and innovation, all within a highly remote working environment.
Why apply for this position?
- As a senior member of the IAM consultancy team, you will help influence and drive the company forward.
- Work with the latest Ping Identity technologies to deploy, customise and deliver best in class IAM solutions.
- Company led training and Ping Identity certifications.
- High level of autonomy from project to project.
- Remote based work with travel limited to only when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- Above all else, we are looking for a passion for IAM and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with remote colleagues.
- Supreme confidence in your knowledge of Ping Identity which will translate to competent face to face interactions with clients.
- Successful track record of implementing Ping Identity, the more complex the better.
- Extensive knowledge in security infrastructures for IAM and Web API Security.
How to apply?
If you feel like you have the skills and personality to be a good match in this exciting opportunity, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.