Do you have development experience working with Quest/One Identity Manager?
You may be the perfect fit for a niche consultancy client based in Austria.
They are focused mainly on providing Identity Solutions to their customers, meaning you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals with a passion for all things Identity.
This role is fully remote, with a guarantee of a minimum 12 month initial contract term.
- Experienced with Joiners/Movers/Leavers processes, and IAM technologies (specifically Quest/One Identity)
- Good understanding of IDM architecture, data flows, identity provisioning workflows, SCIM/API
- Strong understanding of user journeys
- Powershell experience would be advantageous
Minimum Required Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience working on the Dell (now Quest/ One Identity) IDM solution
- Experience gained in One Identity - at least 2 seperate projects in a technical role
- Must have worked in a customisation/development role creating custom plugins/connectors
- Must have good wider understanding of One Identity solution and functionality
- Good experience with directories i.e. AD, AAD
Should you or anyone you know be a good fit for this requirement please get in touch with me asap to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.