- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 January 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH17855_1640509206
United Kingdom (Fully remote, or hybrid from London)
£60,000 - £80,000 Base + Benefits
*Please note we cannot provide sponsorship*
Do you want to work with a young organisation, on the forefront of Solving problems evoked from Digital Identity, and Access Management, through to more complex, groundbreaking projects like the OpenBanking initiatives?
We are seeking a passionate Software Developer, that truly wants to make a difference across the Digital Identity world, working across Global organisations, to Government bodies, creating the foundations for them to go and develop their customer or business relationships, securely and freely...
This Individual will have good exposure to Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions, PKI, Trust frameworks, or significant exposure in working with micro-services in a Cloud Hosting Environment. Their Server-less technologies, are based on GO, Java, and NodeJS, to provide mission critical functions globally.
What the successful individual will have in their 'arsenal';
- Multiple years in Software Development using Java/J2EE (Spring)
- at-least 2 years of experience using Golang (GO)
- Experience in web service/ REST API implementations using Spring/SpringBoot, experience using Micronaut framework would be beneficial but no required.
- Hands on experience in CICD automation using Git, Jenkins, Chef & Artifactory Repository.
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Deep experience working in an agile environment
- Sufficient JAVA and GO experience to hit the ground running and provide technical leadership to junior members of the team.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly for a discrete and Confidential chat;