- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH17795_1642006748
UK - London - (Hybrid, remote and Client travel)
Identity & Access Management Consultancy
£50,000 - £70,000
Are you a Business Analyst, or Consultant with a particular focus towards Identity & Access Management based project's
Looking to continue building your career in Identity, as part of a Collaborative, family-feel environment
This organisation holds Identity and Access management at the heart of what they do, right now they are going from strength to strength, and are seeking a passionate, and outgoing Business Consultant to join their ranks, as they Continue their Growth across Europe.
They Operate at all stages of large scale Projects, from Greenfield, to brownfield, working with clients at different maturity levels to transform their business.
You will be working on Enterprise scale projects, expected to be the key Consultant, Engaging with the client, to understand, challenge, and develop requirements.
Ensuring a successful delivery, that suits their Infrastructure setup, and their Security Maturity, you will have;
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- A strong grasp of Identity and Access Management
- A broad understanding of Cyber Security Risk, and Governance
- The ability to translate more technical requirements, into layman's terms
- Develop, and work to project road-maps
- Generating project Documentation
Our client are premium partners of some of the top vendors within the Digital Identity landscape, and help to build your expertise across; Passwordless Authentication, Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management.
This will be primarily a remote based role, but you will be required to travel to customer sites, from time to time.
If this could be a great opportunity for you, or someone you know, please don't hesitate to reach out on;