Would you like to work with a world famous brand on an Identity program with a difference?
Working on not just IAM/PAM but also wider concepts like ISMS, PKI, SOC and incident response, this project is a 12 month initial engagement to help management and implement security projects in the field of Identity & Access Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing IAM solutions in all IT projects/services/products
- Being involved in SOC2 readiness
- Developing the ISMS (Information Security Management System)
You will have:
- 5+ years working in the information security industry
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory, PAM (privileged access management), and Identity Governance
- Fluent in German and English
- the knowledge of working to frameworks such as NIST or ISO27001 and relating this to Identity Access Management requirements
You will also be required to be based in a European city to be considered for this role (some on site work required - flexible but equating to 1 week per month)
If you are available for a new project in the next 4 weeks get in contact with your up to date profile as soon as possible!