- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH17714_1633076072
Financial Services Institution
London, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £67,000 Base salary + Bonuses + Benefits
Do you have a rich background in Networking and Infrastructure Support?
Are you looking to dive deeper into the world of Identity & Access Management?
A Prestigious Financial Services Organisation are once again in the process of expanding their identity & Access Management capabilities, and are seeking an IAM Operations Specialist to join their London based team.
Above all, the most important asset this person will hold is the motivation and attitude, to specialise in a specific and Key component of Cyber Security, and have the mindset to craft their specialism, and learn new skills and concepts.
They are seeking a pro-active, and Collaborative individual, to come on-board and dive deep into Global scale IT Projects, specifically around Cloud and Identity & Access Management.
The successful applicant will have some of the following skills (Order of importance, beginning with most important skills;)
- Broad understanding of Networks
- Extensive IT Support experience
- Broad IT Infrastructure knowledge and background
- Devops exposure - Ansible, Jenkins
- Identity & Access Management Exposure (Privileged Access and Identity Governance systems)
This role will be based out their London office, so will need to be based in a commutable distance from the London office, once this is permitted.
We cannot offer any sponsorship for this role, so please have the relevant permission to work and operate in the UK.
Please apply, or reach out to me directly on;