- Contact: Dean Fuller
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 12 months
- Expiry Date: 20 January 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH18520_1640107333
We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a Ping Identity Engineer to join their team for an initial 12-month contract, with potential for extension.
This is an important role with interview slots available 1st week of January. We would ideally like someone to start in January.
We are seeking Individuals with a strong expertise across the Implementation, Integration, and Continuous change within the Ping Identity suite of products.
Skills / experience:
* Excellent technical ability within; Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping Directory, Ping One, Ping ID
* Experience across deployment automation tools
* Knowledge of LDAP, MFA, PAM and API integrations
* Understanding of IAM standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
* Strong communication skills to articulate technically complex issues to non-IAM teams
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.