Senior IAM Engineer
You will be employed as a Senior IAM Engineer to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train on IAM technologies for our growing global customer base. These technologies include: Azure, ADFS, MFA, SSO and SAML.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Hands on implementations with customers to provide excellent consulting services.
* Customize other Identity Management solutions
* Troubleshoot and support Identity based applications and systems
* Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents
* Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
We do not expect a candidate to have all of these skills but a basic grasp of them and an understanding of Operating Systems, Programming and Databases is what we look for.
* Azure, ADFS, SSO, MFA
* 2+ years experience implementing enterprise identity management, access management and security solutions. (Okta, SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, etc.) in client environments
* Experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID Connect, AD and LDAP
* Good hands-on Java/J2EE experience
* Experience with Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, and MySQL.
* Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
* Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in front of clients.
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with Single Sign-on (SSO)
* Experience working with cloud security technologies
* Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
* A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans