Job Title: Identity and Access Management Engineer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Overview: The Identity Access Management Engineer is a key member of the Identity and Access Management team. They will work closely with other members of the Identity Team, User Access Management team, Development team members and Application Business owners towards a goal of implementing and supporting control of application access. The right candidate is a self-starter with high learning agility and the ability to translate complex requirements into working solutions.
- MUST have experience with SailPoint IIQ, Identity Now OR CyberArk OR ForgeRock
- Design, Implementation & integration of IAM solutions
- Provide input into the architectural design of Access Control, User Entitlements, Application Credentials, User Access Policy Management, enhancing security related to Privileged Access Management,
- Create and maintain documentation/reference architecture.
- Experience with IAM Operational tasks - User provisioning, IDM Platform Configuration, Role design/mining, build and execute periodic access reviews
- Familiar with Identity Governance and Administration concepts, including entitlements, role based access provisioning, zero trust and access certifications.
- Familiarity with AWS Native access management tools.
- Experience with modern API protocols (REST/SCIM).
- Familiar with Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Solid understanding of protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication