IAM Business Analyst
London (Primarily remote)
Up to £70,000 Basic + Benefits
We are engaged with an Organisation to whom Identity and Access Management means everything. They're on the lookout for independent, proactive and ambitious IAM professionals. This business is on an upward trajectory of growth and has offices across the globe.
Be part of a business that is uncompromising on quality! An energetic and fun place to work, our client has implemented a culture where every member of the team feels valued - and where expertise and knowledge is shared openly.
- Analysing and documenting functional & non-functional requirement for various IAM domains such as Access Management, Identity Life cycle Management, Privileged Access Management, Reporting, and analytics
- Prior experience in creating IAM governance collaterals such as policy, procedures, standards, and guidelines, Role type and User Access Reviews etc.
- Good grasp of operational, regulatory, and other risks related the area of Access and Identity Lifecycle Services
- Should be able to work independently with business stakeholders to capture IAM use cases and define IAM processes
- Client Management: experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
- Project Management: experienced in managing multiple dependencies between IAM projects with a proven track record of successful IAM deployments
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
Don't hesitate to reach out for a discrete and direct conversation, email@example.com or 07488887499.