IAM Analyst - Remote / Netherlands - 12 months
We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a IAM Analyst to join the team for an initial 12-month contract, with potential for extension.
This is an urgent role, with interview slots available early next week. They would ideally like someone to start August / September.
Skills / experience:
- Experience dealing with the Identity and Access Management of Enterprise Security systems in a complex multi-platform environment.
- Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure.
- Create a backlog of technical user stories, ensuring that features, epic's, and user stories are written in line with agile standards and guidelines. Especial attention is needed to ensure the clarity and technical accuracy of the stories' acceptance criteria.
- Conduct thorough technical analysis of the technical platform (e.g. dependency analysis, interaction and communications between components, process diagrams, …) and contribute to refine the backlog priorities.
- Deliver clear technical documentation.
- Product knowledge of other IAM Solution is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.