Solution Owner - Third Party Access Governance
- Owner for the Vendor's Solution for Third Party Access Governance and Management.
- Work with other Solution owners and SMEs in other product areas such as Vendor's IGA and Privileged Access Management.
- Develop go-to-market plans for solutions areas and use cases
- Work closely with technical engineering and implementation teams to package the based product into a complete solution for customers.
- Work with Product Management, Customer and Partner feedback channels with a focus to developing scalable/repeatable products and solutions
- Analyze target market segments and design positioning and value propositions for each use case and focus area
- Develop a unified messaging framework for internal and external audiences, together with business development, Partner, Marketing, PR, and AR teams.
- Work with the sales team to understand gaps in solution and product areas and collaboratively work with the product management and engineering teams to close the gap through roadmap and release cycles
- Work with PMM teams for Competitive Analysis
- Design and implement campaigns, programs, and events that drive adoption and customer success; measure and communicate results
- Own and craft content for channels including documentation, training, web, social media, and events to put go-to-market plans into action
- Work with Sales and PMM to finalize pricing and positioning for solutions
- Scale go-to-market efforts through internal enablement activities
- Speak publicly at Company events, customer and partner events
- Drive the product and solutions strategy for customer advisory board (CAB) for strategic customers.
- Work with engineering and feature product managers to reduce friction points that slow down or prevent customers from adopting the solution
- 8+ year's experience in Product Management or Solution Management
- Domain expertise in products related to Identity and Access Management, GRC, Privileged Access and Third Party Management is strongly preferred
- Highly Preferred - experience with products dealing with third party management or Vendor Risk Assessment tools
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong technical and market research skills
- MBA or Master's Degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- Track record of turning ambiguous ideas into products and delivering cloud services
- Provable and documented track record of taking ownership and driving actual business results (e.g. pipeline auditioning, revenue or margin increases, field and consumer program management with measurable results)
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, and assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment