- Contact: Dean Fuller
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: 01/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH18265_1634041352
We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a CyberArk Engineer to join their team and their project team for an initial 12-month contract, with potential for extension.
This is an urgent role, with interview slots available this week. They would ideally like someone to start ASAP.
Your role in the project is to increase current CyberArk functionality, onboard and connect more applications, provide PAM services, and assist in the on-prem to cloud migration.
Skills / experience:
* Good understanding of Privileged Access Management ( PAM )
* Good Knowledge on CyberArk
* Hands on experience with PSM Connector implementation
* Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Solid documentation skills
* CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.