- Contact: Thomas Childs
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: BBBH17989_1632900506
Identity & Access Management Consultancy
Remote working module, some occasional travel for Company events
£40,000 - £60,000 base
Successful Individual must be based in the UK
Growth and Development, are at the heart of this Organisations Ethos, as they continue to build upon their Recent successes, they are now looking for a Key member of staff to bring their growth plans to fruition.
They are seeking a Core Developer, to come in and be key in developing their new SaaS Identity & Access Management platform, the expectation is that over time this will lead into more of a managerial position, as the team grows and takes shape. You will be responsible for the Products UI, as well as the back-end of the platform.
- Multiple years experience as a .Net Developer, working with C#, Powershell and VB.Net
- Server experience, utilising SQL Servers and T-SQL
- Experience in using, Rest, XML, Active Directory and LDAP.
- Experience working Agile Methodologies like DevOps
Our client has a wide array of genuine Cultural benefits, instead of reading about it from a recruiter, why not reach out and arrange an introductory call, with complete discretion.