Working with some of the most complex and challenging SailPoint projects in the US, our Identity and Access Management specialist client is looking for top IAM professionals that can become future leaders in the company. As an established SailPoint expert you can expect to be working alongside some of the best minds in the IAM industry promoting collaboration and innovation, all within a highly remote working environment.
Why apply for this position?
- As a senior member of the IAM consultancy team, you will help influence and drive the company forward
- Work with the latest SailPoint technologies to deploy, customise and deliver best in class IAM solutions
- Company led training, SailPoint certifications and IAM conferences
- High level of autonomy from project to project
- Remote based work with travel limited to only when necessary
What we are looking for?
- Above all else, we are looking for a passion for IAM and an pioneering spirit
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with remote colleagues
- Supreme confidence in your knowledge of SailPoint which will translate to competent face to face interactions with clients
- Successful implementions with Sailpoint IdentityIQ, the more complex the better
- Experience designing and developing J2EE/Java and Relational Databases/SQL applications
How to apply?
If you feel like you have the skills and personality to be a good match in this exciting opportunity, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.