Identity & Access Management Consultant
Base Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 (Dependant on experience)
Hours: Full-time / Permanent (fully-remote / hybrid)
As growth in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry continues to surge, demand for skilled IAM professionals is at an all-time high!
Our client is looking for an experienced IAM consultant with a strong knowledge of identity and access management solutions in various areas, including:
- Identity and Access Governance (IAG)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Although there will be limitless opportunity to upskill and expand your knowledge in the IAM space, our client's ideal candidate would already have significant knowledge and hands-on exposure to one of Sail Point, Okta, CyberArk, One Identity or BeyondTrust.
Our client is seeking both technical and functional candidates, experienced working on End to end implementation projects;
- Developed and customised IAM/PAM solutions, to fit client specifications.
- Have you guided clients through large IAM transformation projects, being the link between Technical teams, and the C-suite execs?
Therefore, if you have 5+ years working in the IAM field and are looking to join a flexible team, working within the ever-evolving cyber security landscape, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07488887499.