Engage in requirements gathering, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and solutions to clients
Define, document and deliver the SecZetta Architecture and Design Framework.
Govern the Architecture and Design during project delivery by enforcing the use of existing and evolving solutions and patterns.
Introduce improvements in implementation configuration patterns and design.
Provide Subject Matter Expertise for the SecZetta Identity Suite
Develop and perform testing for IAM solutions
Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support as necessary
Maintain multiple environments following coding best practices and SDLC
Troubleshoot and maintain IAM solutions including product support
Remain current on IAM and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices
Responsible for for status reporting, escalation of issues, technical documentation, and working in a multi-task environment
Participate in sales calls, pre-sales demos and contribution to RFP's and SOW creation
- 3+ years of experience with IAM implementation/architecture, security consulting/administration
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related field IAM Technology-specific, training/certification
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the following IAM components: Identity Governance & Administration Access, Management SSO, Federation Privileged Access Management, Enterprise Directories
- Experience in Java, C#, or similar object-oriented programming
-Experience building solutions using AWS services.
- Contact: Tim Ritter
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 19 October 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH19900_1663598755