The ability to obtain a clearance with the US Federal Government may be required for this position therefore only US Citizens will be considered at this time. Please no C2C or Visa holders.
An active Security clearance is preferred and candidates currently holding a clearance will be reviewed first.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, integrate, configure, and deploy IAM solutions and systems
- Transcribe and present technical information to business / executive levels
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IAM solutions
- Work directly with clients to develop and refine requirements for new installs, upgrades, re-implementations, and feature enhancements
- Lead the analysis and design of IAM solutions featuring Ping, Okta and related technologies
- Prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery on new installations, upgrades, feature enhancements, re-implementations, and at-risk projects
- Understand and explain the concepts central to IAM and relevant to enterprise implementations including identity, identity lifecycle, identity governance, access, authorization, directory, and entitlements.
- Work directly with clients and sales engineers to scope and level projects, perform functional analysis, identify assumptions, and assist in the creation of proposals
- Assist in the design and production of technical documentation, including product deployment and configuration documents
- Provide troubleshooting support for enterprise clients
- Knowledge of Ping suite (PingFederate, PingOne, PingID, PingDirectory) concepts and features
- Experience with multiple IAM security products such as SailPoint and Savyint, RSA, CyberArk, Thycotic, BeyondTrust, OKTA, or Duo, etc.
- Existing Secret clearance