Our client - a managed service provider focusing only on Identity and Access Management (IAM) - is a hands-on team of curious, creative problem-solvers who love helping their clients understand, plan for, and resolve their IAM challenges. If you're interested in a career in security and you value communication, collaboration, integrity, and flexibility, they'd love to hear from you.
Prior Work Experience:
4+ years progressive and current work experience as a systems integrator or consultant in the Identity & Access Management security domain.
Required Professional Experience:
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing Saviynt Security Manager including a deep architectural understanding of its technical components
- Experience designing and developing J2EE/Java applications with focus on REST API and Web services
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Expertise developing troubleshooting processes, methodologies and standards with Saviynt Security Manager.
- Strong understanding of information security fundamentals in the identity and access management domain
- Clear understanding of traditional IGA on-prem vs Cloud managed IGA such as Saviynt Security Manager application implementation models, architectural models, features
- Intimate understanding of LDAP technologies
Preferred Professional Experience:
- Implementation of Access Management applications and solutions
- Implementation of any as a service model solution
- Performance of IAM strategies and roadmaps
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or other technical field (required)
- Master's degree in Business or other technical field (preferred)