Job Title: SailPoint IIQ Administrator
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Fully remote- but must be based in the Benelux
Hours: Full-time - 6 months contract initially (potential to extend)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
We are working with a consultancy and together we have a new opportunity for an English-speaking SailPoint IIQ Administrator to join their team for an initial period of 6 months, with potential for an extension.
You will be responsible for operational support & maintenance of SailPoint IIQ, maintaining the application infrastructure and will be working on operational service and change requests. Additionally, you will also be responsible for maintenance and operational support of SailPoint IIQ e.g. installation of patches, daily health checks.
What we're looking for:
As a SailPoint IIQ Administrator you will have:
- Experience in administration; maintenance & operational support of SailPoint IIQ
- Experience with technologies as IdentityIQ, Java, Hibernate, GIT, ORACLE, Unix Tomcat, IdentityIQ SSD is a 'plus'
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence and Service Now are 'nice-to-haves'
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Administrator, Digital Identity, SailPoint IIQ, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking