About the job
Our organization helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world's largest brands trust our organization to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the product strategy, prioritizing the user stories and defects that are taken up by the scrum team, reviewing the work done by the team, and ensuring successful product delivery. You will be the primary advocate for the customer and work closely with the scrum team to deliver innovative solutions that drive business growth. This is a very fast-paced, high impact role and is only suitable for candidates who are highly accountable and responsible and are driven to deliver results.
Key Responsibilities Of This Role
Work closely with the development team, UX/UI team, and other cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize features, develop user stories and acceptance criteria, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality software. Develop a deep understanding of the product functionality that is currently being used and understand the key pain points faced by customers in utilizing this functionality Participate in the defect triage process and develop a clear understanding of where we are seeing product issues and what the expectations from the customers are. Develop product requirements, feature specifications, defect details, and acceptance criteria that are clear, concise, and actionable. Define and execute the product roadmap, in alignment with the company's strategic objectives. Provide enablement to sales, marketing, and customer success teams about new feature capabilities that are being developed to ensure successful product launch and adoption. Continuously monitor and analyze the scrum team metrics to identify opportunities for improvement within the scrum team. Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation and differentiation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Cloud PAM domain
- Demonstration of exceptional achievement in your education, and career. Exceptional achievement will be given preference over experience.
- 2-6 years of product owner / product management experience in a company, with a proven track record of delivering successful products.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- A strong understanding of how software is built and deployed. Basic Programming Skills in at least one language and strong SQL skills.
- Available to work in a flexible schedule in order to work with customers and stakeholders in various time zones around the world.
- Strong understanding of product management frameworks, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with product design and user experience best practices.
- Experience With A/B Testing, Experimentation, And Other Growth Initiatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.