Job Title: Ping Engineer
Salary: Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Fully remote
Hours: Full-time - initial 12 months contract (potential to extend)
Start date: June 2022
About the role:
We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a Ping Identity Engineer to join their team for an initial 12-month contract, with potential for extension. It's an English-speaking role within an amazing place to work.
This is an urgent role with interview slots available 2nd week of June. They would ideally like someone to start ASAP.
If you have a strong expertise across the Implementation, Integration, and Continuous change within the Ping Identity suite of products - this role is a perfect match!
What we're looking for:
As a Ping Engineer you will have:
- Excellent technical ability within; Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping Directory, Ping One, Ping ID
- Experience across deployment automation tools
- Knowledge of LDAP, MFA, PAM and API integrations
- Understanding of IAM standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Strong communication skills to articulate technically complex issues to non-IAM teams
How to apply
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today with your updated CV in word/PDF
Equal opportunity statement
Cloud Identity is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Ping, Digital Identity, Ping engineer, Consultancy, Remote, Full time, Contract, English-speaking