We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a CyberArk Engineer to join the team for an initial 12-month contract, with potential for extension.
Your role in the project is to increase current CyberArk functionality, onboard and connect more applications, provide PAM services, and assist in the on-prem to cloud migration.
Skills / experience:
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools
- Good Knowledge on CyberArk
- Hands on experience with PSM Connector implementation
- Ensures that security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards and procedures are aligned with overall security standards
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Solid documentation skills
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.