CyberArk Architect - Remote / Belgium - Long term project
We are working with a leading Identity & Access Management consultancy and together we have an exciting opportunity for a CyberArk Architect to join the team for a long term project expected to run until 2024.
This is an urgent role, with interview slots available next week. We would ideally like someone to start in the next 4 weeks.
This is a Greenfield PAM project, building a brand-new CyberArk Environment. The client is looking to implement PAM-as-a-service and full cloud implementation.
Skills / experience:
- Good Knowledge on CyberArk implementation and architecture
- Define PAM business capabilities and strategic road-map
- Ensures that security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards and procedures are aligned with overall security standards
- Drive synergies between the various IAM services
- Work with security and compliance by design, leading by example
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.