London (Primarily remote)
Up to £80,000 Basic + Benefits
We're collaborating with a business that promotes a strong family-oriented company culture. They're on the lookout for independent, proactive and ambitious IAM professionals. This business is on an upward trajectory of growth and has offices across the globe.
Be part of a business that is uncompromising on quality! An energetic and fun place to work, our client has implemented a culture where every member of the team feels valued - and where expertise and knowledge is shared openly.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management & Governance
- Prior experience implementing and configuring SailPoint products
- Well-rounded skills across programming languages, web technologies, databases, directories, cloud platforms and enterprise systems
- Preferably experience supporting globally distributed programmes / teams
- Confidence interacting with business and technical stakeholders
- SailPoint certifications highly valuable
The aim will be to integrate SailPoint with core applications i.e. ServiceNow, Active Directory, PAM systems, and will involve delivering IAG processes, configuring connectors, and developing supporting rules.
Don't hesitate to reach out for a discrete and direct conversation, email@example.com or 07488887499.