IAM Architect - Netherlands - 6 months
We are working with Global Manufacturing client and together we have an exciting opportunity for an Identity & Access Management Architect to join their team for an initial 6-month contract, with potential for extension.
It will be business critical to have the right person in this role, so while the client would be able to wait for the right profile, we are looking to begin the interview process immediately.
Skills / experience:
- Your role will be to define the IAM business capabilities and strategic roadmap
- You will be engaging with vendors and implementation partners to bring outside know-how in-house
- Part of your role will be to drive synergies between the various IAM services
- Overseeing the design and implementation efforts and evolve the domain strategic roadmap based on challenges encountered and with help of outside expertise
- You will be a leader, with a strong vision, objectives, and standardisation
- As an advisor you should be able to display good listening skills to understand and advise on valid stakeholder needs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Cloud International is an equal opportunities recruitment business, we embrace diversity and will treat everyone equally.